Banhammer Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banhammer Inc.

BanHammer Inc., Games Designed WITH A GIANT MALLET!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mask Rarity and Other Tidbits.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leeroy_Jenkins

Leeroy_Jenkins

BYOND Key : Fgyfgy

Mask Rarity and Other Tidbits. Empty
PostSubject: Mask Rarity and Other Tidbits.   Mask Rarity and Other Tidbits. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:52 am

You may know me as the Happy Mask Salesman. Well, I played the game and it's very interesting and rather something new. There's only a few things I have trouble with. Besides the dungeon, you may need to up the difficulty and uses of masks. I can understand the Bremen and Cow are for fun, but you could make the Bremen fly for short periods of time or call a Cuckoo rage attackor something. And the Cow could be a portable milk dispenser for your teammates. Of course, you'll need to up the difficulty to obtain these to balance it out, but it's food for thought. That brings me to the next bit. You may need to make masks harder to get. You could easily go to the top of the waterfall, snatch some water, and blaze around as a Zora in 5 minutes. Not quite sure if the Goron and Deku masks exist yet for my exploration of the game has been limitted, but the Zora Mask, so far, has little to no use to me. I've yet to see a situation where I'd actually need use to it, though if there is, please pardon my ignorance. Anyway, good luck with the game. I'll be watching and cheering you all on. Have faith.....
Back to top Go down
HarvestReaper

BYOND Key : HarvestReaper

Mask Rarity and Other Tidbits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mask Rarity and Other Tidbits.   Mask Rarity and Other Tidbits. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:20 pm

You realize that to get to one of the dungeons you need the Zora Mask right?
Back to top Go down

Mask Rarity and Other Tidbits.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Banhammer Inc. :: Zelda Online :: Suggestions-
Jump to: