Banhammer Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banhammer Inc.

BanHammer Inc., Games Designed WITH A GIANT MALLET!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evil boomerang.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
druzzy

BYOND Key : Garaa vs Naruto

Evil boomerang. Empty
PostSubject: Evil boomerang.   Evil boomerang. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:21 am

When i throw my boomerang it comes back and smacks me in the face and i take loots of damage from it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Clone5352

Clone5352

BYOND Key : Kazashimo77

Evil boomerang. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil boomerang.   Evil boomerang. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:57 pm

lol are you serious or just being funny?
Back to top Go down
HarvestReaper

BYOND Key : HarvestReaper

Evil boomerang. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil boomerang.   Evil boomerang. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:45 pm

I would like to point out that the Boomerang goes a certain amount of spaces. Im not sure how many but here is an example. Also lets keep in mind that the coding has yet to be perfected ok. Lets say the Boomerang goes 6 spaces and comes back. If you close the gap of 6 spaces so that when it comes back it only travels 5 spaces or well anything less then 6 it will hurt you. The plus side to this you cant kill yourself with the Boomerang. The downside to this is if done enough you can give yourself negative hearts and will die instantly with a bad guy or going for a swim in the deep part of the water. So for now hows about when you use the Boomerang either stand still or move backwards, just not forwards.

HarvestReaper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evil boomerang. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil boomerang.   Evil boomerang. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evil boomerang.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Banhammer Inc. :: Zelda Online :: Complaints-
Jump to: